Tuesday, August 28, 2012

State Fair 2012 - The Cattle Barn

It was fun to have Mike and Charisse's daughter Shayla, and Shayla's friend Jessica along at the Fair. I don't think I've been to the fair with elementary aged kids since I was a kid myself.  Now, Charisse says the girls have always loved going to see the animal barns in previous years, but this year when she asked them their response was "No, it stinks in there." This response was not surprising since the girls are just entering their pre-teen years. Their attitudes changed however when they adjusted to the smell of the cattle barn and saw how cute the baby cows were. Clarence (pictured above) was the youngest of all the cows having been born on July 30th of this year. The girls found him to be pretty cute. I did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment