Sunday, September 1, 2013

State Fair 2013 (2nd Trip) - Hamline Dining Hall

One of the food items on my list to try this year was Mini Donut Batter Crunch Ice Cream by Izzy's. It was being sold at the Hamline Church Dining Hall on Dan Patch Avenue.  The Hamline Dining Hall has been there for years. In fact, I remember taking my younger brother Pete there on a trip we made to the Fair way back in 1989. As far as I know it's the last of the church dining halls left at the fair. Anyway, when Dale and I got there, they were out of the Mini Donut Batter Crunch. I went with mint chip in a cone and they topped it off for me with a scoop of sea salt and caramel by Izzy's. Dale got his in a cup and had the a scoop of the sea salt and caramel with a scoop of mint chip. Very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment