Sunday, August 26, 2018

State Fair 2018 (First Visit) - International Bazaar & Siama Part1

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Decided to head next to the International Bazaar and it was here I committed to doing the walking tour of the Fair.
The sign says: International Bazaar. Built 1970, renamed in 1984 and 2008. 
Then: The Mexican Village opened in 1970 and was instantly popular. It was renamed the Bazaar in 1984 and the International Bazaar in 2008.
Now: The International Bazaar features food, products, music, and art from many cultures.

While at the Bazaar I noticed an awesome fanny pack at the Vagabond Imports booth. I bought it with the intention of using it right away. 

A group called Siama, named after its leader, was playing on the stage so I sat down to listen for a bit. They were quite good and the rest of the crowd seemed to agree with me. 


I walked around the Bazaar some more and made mental notes about what I might like to purchase next time I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment