Friday, September 7, 2018

State Fair 2018 (Second Visit) - The Fair After Dark

Saturday, September 2, 2018

I love starting out at the fair in the later afternoon. That way, you get to see the lights come on after a few hours. Generally, as much as I love the fair, my endurance limit is around 4, maybe 5, hours. When Dale and I go we usually get there between 4 and 5 pm. This allows up to see the fair in the daylight and also at night. I remember as a kid we'd go after Dad got home from work. We'd arrive for dinner at the Mexican Village ( now the International Bazaar), get some treats, do a few rides, and hang out until it just started to get dark and the lights would come up. My fair endurance as an adult is pretty much the same as when I was a little kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment