Sunday, August 25, 2019

State Fair 2019 (First Visit) - Fine Arts Building

Sunday, August 25, 2019


After the let up of the  downpour that occurred while at the Blue Moon we ventured back outside to get me some corn on the cob. It started to sprinkle very lightly as we were on the move but it wasn't nearly enough to make us want to seek shelter. I got my corn and ate it as we walked to the Fine Arts Building where we had a chance to look at some very interesting pieces. Here are some of my favorites this year:




Longboard Kens by Nick Houff



The Bystanders by Sue Howe



Hiawatha Grain Elevators by Rod Massey



Clarity Through Cloudy Waters by Isaiah W. Flemister



Minnesota Gothic by Kristi L. Abbott



Ice Cream and Hot Dogs by Ralph Berlovitz


By the way, it rained again pretty hard while Dale and I were in the Fine Arts Building. Magically it let up just around the time we finished up!












No comments:

Post a Comment