Saturday, August 31, 2019

State Fair 2019 (Second Visit) - Arrival

Friday, August 30, 2019


Last day of workshops before the kids arrive this coming Tuesday. I got as much done as I could today but I don't think you can ever be 100% ready for the first day of school. Late this afternoon Dale and I headed back to the fair for our second visit of the year. En route I said to Dale, ";salkdfj;asldkf." He responded, ";alkdfjj." Awww!! What a perfectly gorgeous day. As we walked onto the grounds at the north entrance I decided I'd be okay with heaven being the State Fair on a day just like today. 


Seventy-two degrees, low humidity, beautiful blue sky, fluffy white clouds. Who could ask for a better day for the fair. 



We met Mike and Charisse at the north end plaza around 6:15 or so and ventured forth to to find some food for Dale and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment